Our commitment to you
We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by the Government and our local authority.
Keeping you safe
1. Our Salon
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and services.
- We have rearranged the salon space to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment.
- All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service.
- Gowns will be sanitised and towels washed after each use.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible.
- We will, if required, extend opening hours and divide our teams into shifts whilst ensuring we retain social distancing.
2. Our Team
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- Staff have been briefed to not attend the salon if they have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or is self-isolating.
3. Our Professional Services
- We have reviewed our service menu and removed any that we feel will be unsafe at this time.
- Our team will wear gloves, masks and aprons on the salon floor and all team members will wash their hands before and after every client interaction.
- PPE will be disposed of after every client.
- New clients will have a virtual consultation to assess their service needs and ensure the right appointment time is allocated.
- In-salon consultations will be done at the styling station and via the mirror to minimise face-to-face interaction.
4. Client Arrival and Reception
- We will not be accepting walk-ins, you must pre-book.
- We will provide guidance when you first arrive at the salon.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or a hug.
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry to the salon.
- Clients must minimise what they bring as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you.
- We ask that clients attend their appointments alone.
- A screen will be installed at our reception.
- We ask that you pay using card or cashless means where possible.
- You will be escorted to your stylists’ section ASAP to avoid congestion.
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing.
5. All we ask of you, our customers
- Arrive at the time agreed to maximise social distancing.
- To wear the face mask while in the salon.
- To wash your hands or use hand sanitisers before and after each service.
- We will not be serving refreshments.
- We will not have magazines in the salon.
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, at no additional cost, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell; or if any person in your household is unwell or is self-isolating.
- Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating.
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to call the salon or speak with a member of the management team.